PDA

View Full Version : registration question

inky
03-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Sorry in advance for such a simple question, I'm sure that the answer is somewhere, but I can't find it.

I downloaded the 14 day demo, configured it & got it working great then went and bought the site licence.

How do I then apply this registration without deleting all of the changes I made? I'd hate to type them all in again!

BTW - great product, easy to use and install. I had it customised to match the look and functionality an existing menu system in about 30 mins.

TIA

Admin
03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
You don't need to make any changes to your code. Your license key is your proof of purchase and is what is required to get support.

Aquitaine
03-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Where does one get support? The contact page indicates that the email you get when you purchase a license has a separate point of contact, but the one I got did not.

I have used the contact page to request support (since that's the only avenue I can see of getting in touch with anyone) but haven't received a response and it's been a week or so. I have several more licenses to buy but just one niggling issue that we need to resolve.