PDA

View Full Version : Google Adsense

am0463
09-07-2007, 02:48 AM
I'm having some issues with adsense. I signed up for an account about 6 or more months ago and haven't touched it since. The account doesn't work as I cannot login, yet it won't let me login or create a new one with the same email. I wasn't false clicking as I'm pretty sure it was clicked maybe once or twice if ever. Any ideas or more questions that would clear up my situation for you just ask. I'm pretty stuck at the moment, and I don't have the best of luck emailing companies as it takes them numerous days, that I don't want to wait, to email me back. Thanks.

brianj
09-07-2007, 03:10 AM
yep. Something similar happened to me. They have an online chat for adwords, but I don't see one for adsense...

You might just want to try going through adwords chat:
http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=17472

If that doesn't work you can try their forum: http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-help?utm_source=asos&utm_campaign=ww-en-et-contactus&utm_medium=link

If none of that works, you might just need to be patient and e-mail them your problem.

am0463
09-09-2007, 05:05 AM
Ok well I guess I'll go through those steps, and see where it brings me. A long painstaking process in my opinion. Especially if it takes a week plus for them to reply back the first time.

arslan220
09-17-2008, 06:21 AM
check google help for it google it with your topic title.

Doomm
09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Just contact Google Adsense team, normally they will be back to you in 3-4 days. Explain them your situation and they will help you with re-establishing your account. Did this twice and they were very helpful:)

glendowney
09-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Just contact Google Adsense team, normally they will be back to you in 3-4 days. Explain them your situation and they will help you with re-establishing your account. Did this twice and they were very helpful:)

Good advice, but there only helpful if you've not being trying to cheat their system.

gray929
09-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Yeah, Google hasn't been teh best for me when it came to these situations. They told me account was suspended everytime I emailed them but never why it was!!! Got me so mad. Anyways, good luck.

otooo
09-24-2008, 08:28 AM
It's always best just to contact them directly if u aren't happy in my experience

Pitsburg
09-24-2008, 09:13 PM
am0463,

I went thru a similar situation in the past. Emailed and waited. In the end, I opened a new account with different email address with an auto forward to my original address.
Maybe you can try that.

Archie
09-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Contacting Google for AdSense and getting a response for a disabled account is very difficult. But hey, there are other options in these cases you can try Adbrite of Bidvertizer they are very goos Adsense alternatives.

victor2008
10-17-2008, 05:31 AM
A targeted advertising program in which business ads appear as sponsored links on the Google results pages as well as the results pages of Google's partners, such as AOL and Ask.com. The advertiser chooses keywords and a short one- or two-line text ad, which is displayed on the results pages when the ad keywords match up with the search keywords.
============================================
Victor
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com

neeraj23
10-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Probebly, your accound have been hacked or google bannad you for some reason what you have done there.