PDA

View Full Version : Trouble changing color and fonts on flyouts

jmoyn2339
12-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Hi,
I am trying to customize the UDM4 menu system on a website. I was able to install the system fine. I was also able to change the color scheme and font attributes on the primary links. But I have been having trouble trying to make changes to the fly out submenus.

I would like to change the color scheme and fonts on the secondary fly out links.

Any suggestions as to how I can do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

vinyl-junkie
12-16-2007, 05:43 PM
You don't say which version of UDM you're using, whether it's javascript, PHP or ASP, but look for the comment in the customization file that says "styles which apply to each menu item." This will be the menuitems array, and has similarly described elements as they are in the main menu.

Post a link to your site, and give us an example of an element you're trying to change so we can help you with it.

jmoyn2339
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi vinyl-junkie,
I am using the UDM javascript version...Is one version better or easier than another version?

Thanks for the infor about the menuitems array. I will look for it and see how that goes.

Thanks,
John

vinyl-junkie
12-17-2007, 01:45 AM
Is one version better or easier than another version?

They're all about the same really. The only difference is the programming language they use.

If you need any more help customizing your menu, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for.