Ultimate Web Site Drop Down Menu Forum

Ultimate Web Site Drop Down Menu Forum (http://www.udm4.com/forum/index.php)
-   SEO and Marketing (http://www.udm4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you know about the 5 types of links? (http://www.udm4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642)

bcarl314 09-20-2007 07:00 PM

Do you know about the 5 types of links?

I've always been told that linking is extremely important from an SEO standpoint. Not just for other sites linking into you, but also linking internally to your own site. Of course, links go both ways, and depending on your site, you may need to use a variety of different link types.

This is a great article on different types of links to use on your web site.

1000lks 02-02-2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcarl314 (Post 876)
I've always been told that linking is extremely important from an SEO standpoint. Not just for other sites linking into you, but also linking internally to your own site. Of course, links go both ways, and depending on your site, you may need to use a variety of different link types.

i just know about 3 so thanks for the site.

02-29-2008 08:49 AM

Hey,

I know something about Links.

1. One Way Link building
2. 2 Link Building
3. 3 Way Link Building

Also SMO, Press Release Submission, Articles Submission through you can get the back links and ranking.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Search Engine Optimization | Link Building | Web Traffic Monetization

wildnet 07-01-2008 09:12 AM

hi,

I am agree with you these are the link building types..and you can get oneway link from blog creation, article posting, P Releses and one thing more reciprocal link is more beneficial for websites.

Thanks
wildnet
SEO India

emily 09-08-2008 06:01 AM

There are three type of link:-
1. One Way Link building
2. 2 Link Building
3. 3 Way Link Building
can you tell me how to do link exchange ?

jubach 09-18-2008 02:05 PM

you can search sites where you will need to sign up. and from there you can get to choose sites that you want to exchange link with.

09-27-2008 01:31 AM

RE:Do you know about the 5 types of links?

Quote:

Originally Posted by breddg (Post 1736)
Hey,

I know something about Links.

1. One Way Link building
2. 2 Link Building
3. 3 Way Link Building

Also SMO, Press Release Submission, Articles Submission through you can get the back links and ranking.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Search Engine Optimization | Link Building | Web Traffic Monetization

He is right submitting to article directories will improve your rankings greatly try submitting to at least 10 directories. You can submit the same article to a lot of these services however I recommend to submit the same article to only five or less for SEO purposes. But you can edit the article by changing a some sentences so they can be crawled as new content and get indexed accordingly.

HopHunt.com 09-27-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcarl314 (Post 876)

This is a great article on different types of links to use on your web site.

Forget about the other links. The most important is one-way link from authority site.

neeraj23 10-23-2008 01:07 PM

I think you just come for promoting your article. otherwise you must given information about 5 typs of link. just promote yourself and go ahead.

digitaldesperad 10-26-2008 09:46 PM

thanks very much for the article..is very interesting