View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2007, 04:17 PM
kebtek kebtek is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 11

Being a graphics noob, I'm often just struggling with the terminology. Bevel, shadows, something called belzier or something like that. Maybe just an overview of terminology would be good for people like me.

For example, I see lots of sites that use a "button" type of look and feel, but have no idea how to make decent buttons. Could that be done? And can you make a drop down menu as buttons?
Reply With Quote