View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2008, 03:45 AM
essque

First of all badgirl, looks like you don't post here any longer but I just had to register to these forums to say thank you anyway because this is the 2nd time I did a search regarding separate flash/dw cs3 issues and your post popped up in google both times. And both times they helped considerably.

Apparently the SEO on this site is fantastic so I will go ahead and post what worked for me in case it helps any other lost souls searching madly for an answer. What I did was:

1. copy and paste the AC_RunActiveContent.js into the directory that my html page was located. For the hell of it, I also included AC_ActiveX.js as well.

2. In the HTML of my page where it says <script src="Scripts/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>, go ahead and delete just this: "Scripts/"

That tells dw to look into the directory where the rest of your files should be instead of the Scripts file. Worked like a charm for me. Hope that helps.

My code now looks like this: <script src="AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

This page led me into the right direction after some trial & error:

http://www.webproworld.com/flash-dis...-web-site.html