View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2007, 02:31 AM

Hmmm. I can see where you might be confused. Let me see if I can make things a little clearer for you. Here again is that list of folders, with a brief explanation of what each one is for:

extras -- Has two subfolders.
(1) arrows - Contains some arrow .gif files that you may or may not want to use on your site,
(2) udm3 - All the files you will need if you want to install version 3 of UDM.

udm-resources -- Has everything you need to install the javascript version of UDM.
Note: Within the root folder is a file called template.html, which is an example of how a javascript UDM page should look.

UDM-ASP -- Has everything you need to install the classic ASP version of UDM.
Note 1: There is a subfolder under UDM-ASP also named udm-resources. The files here are all for the classic ASP version.
Note 2: There is a file called template.asp, which is an example of how a classic ASP UDM page should look.

UDM-PHP -- Has what you need for the PHP version of UDM.
Note 1: There is a subfolder under UDM-PHP also named udm-resources. The files here are all for the PHP version.
Note 2: There is a file called template.php, which is an example of how a PHP UDM page should look.

In looking at all this a little closer, I think I would personally reorganize the directory structure of the unzipped version of all this. It would certainly make things a little clearer.

I hope I've helped clear up some of the confusion. If you need more help making sense of things or need help getting your menu setup, feel free to ask. That's what we're here for.