Unread 02-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Banned
Default Best tool for real estate web design

We have a formula that works well. I'll tell you what it is, if you'll help us develop it and brainstorm. Then we start the copy with an introduction to the website. We explain how to use the site and its features, if that's helpful. Only thing, I’m looking for a good tool to create website without having knowledge of wed designing. Can you suggest me one?
Unread 02-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Banned
Default RE : Best tool for real estate web design

I think on the home page it's important to link to the number one reason why consumers start they search online - looking at home. In terms of usability/ conversion ratios I focus my users on the task I want them to complete. I have tested a variety of landing pages & copy and I find it best to have different entry pages for each task. The web designing tool I’m using is Topagentsite and I’m quite satisfied with it. You may try.
Best of luck.
Unread 03-25-2009, 07:41 PM

I agree with Grant, you want them to find what they are looking for on the homepage so installing it or embedding it on the homepage is the way to go. I have used Topagentsite as well and find it a great tool for beginners..
________
Bestsquirt69

Last edited by guru99 : 08-10-2011 at 05:47 PM.